Hello. And welcome.

The Pacific Coast

Two weekends ago I was lucky enough to get to drive up and down California's central coast area for a couple days (San Luis Obispo north to San Francisco).

Dang... This is some serious territory, folks. I had originally thought the beaches near San Luis Obispo and San Simeon were pretty amazing. And they are. But on up into the Big Sur area things just get silly. We're talking about stuff that you only see in movies. Five hundred foot drop-offs straight into ocean. Crashing waves that world-class surfers drool after. Trees bigger than anything I'd ever seen.

Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone. I was out there for a wedding, for which I did NOT use my phone, and a sneak from that will be up shortly. Had to get these up in the meantime, though!

California
California


0 comments:

TWITTER FEED

    SEARCH BLOG

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

    Back to TOP