Hello. And welcome.

Ps & Qs

I've found a couple phenomenal quotes over the past couple weeks and wanted to throw them up here.

The first one is part of a Francesca Battistelli song:

"Now there's a joy inside I can't contain. But even perfect days can end in rain. And though it's pouring down, I see You through the clouds, shining on my face."

This is a good quote for the up-and-downs of life. Good bit of motivation.

I can't remember where the second one came from, but it's awesome:

"...and to believe You, I have to come as a child. So help me to rest in the mystery of what I can't understand."

I at first wanted to put my own thoughts along with this last quote, but I think it's best just left alone. So there it is!

Here are some pictures from KCMO I took this past weekend:











1 comments:

Unknown October 3, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Hey Rusty!

I work for Francesca Battistelli's record label and I wanted to let you know that we have featured your blog on her website!

Thank you so much for blogging about one of her lyrics!

Tell your friends and family that you are on the site if you want to. Here is the direct link:

http://www.francescamusic.com/franfanblog

Thanks again!!!

TWITTER FEED

    SEARCH BLOG

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

    Back to TOP